VENUE: The Gastronomie Group pop-up kitchen @ Greenfield District Showroom, Greenfield District, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City (across Edsa Shangri-la Hotel)
(Thursday) 7 September – (Saturday) 9 September 2017
Are you a chef in a restaurant and want to expand your knowledge in desserts plated beautifully in fine dining taste?
Chef Antonio Bachour will teach you how to prepare familiar desserts deconstructed into art-like creations on a plate. Using cutting edge techniques such as molecular gastronomy, Chef Bachour’s recipes not only taste good but look truly amazing too! Unleash the artist in you through desserts and learn from the master.
This is your chance to learn from a master of pastry, take advantage of this 3-day hands-on master class. Step-by-step, Chef Bachour will explain and demonstrate the techniques needed to prepare each component of his recipes. You will learn the latest techniques, decorations, dessert concepts, experience unique flavors, and various recipes on plated desserts.
Intermediate level pastry students will learn how to make Chef Bachour’s cutting edge recipes side-by-side, fully hands-on with the talented pastry chef. In these classes Chef Bachour will teach the students how to prepare plated desserts “Bachour style.” With his innovative ways of preparing classical French pastry techniques, students will learn how Chef Bachour makes his famous “gelée” or jelly, chocolate decorations, tart crusts, “glace” or ice cream, sorbet, deconstructed desserts, and more.
All 16 students will receive Chef Bachour’s exclusive collection of recipes prepared during the Master Class.
Note: These classes are for students with pastry proficiency in the Intermediate level with a hands-on experience on French pastry techniques. However, bakers/pastry enthusiasts with basic hands-on experience in pastry making are welcome.
- Class dates September 7-9, 2017
- Class starts at 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily
- This class is for students in the Intermediate level, however, Basic hands-on experience in pastry making is welcomed as well
- All equipment and ingredients are provided
- Wear comfortable clothes (preferably chef jacket), especially closed-toe (chef) shoes
- Class is for maximum of 16 students only
- Chef Bachour’s exclusive collection of Recipes (booklet)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Souvenir ID
- Souvenir Bachour in Manila T-shirt
- Take home goodies from the class
- You get a FREE signed copy of Chef Antonio’s new book, Bachour Chocolate!