VENUE: The Gastronomie Group pop-up kitchen @ Greenfield District Showroom, Greenfield District, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City (across Edsa Shangri-la Hotel)
(Monday) 4 September – (Wednesday) 6 September 2017
Buffets are the places Filipinos love to go to. But more often than not, the dessert buffet is a disappointment. Are you a chef working in a hotel or a restaurant that serve buffet style pastries? Are you a seasoned baker or chef who offer dessert buffets for special events? This is the chance to expand your knowledge straight from the master pastry chef himself.
Intermediate level pastry students will learn how to make Chef Bachour’s cutting edge recipes side-by-side, fully hands-on with the talented pastry chef. In these classes Chef Bachour will teach the students how to prepare entremets, tarts, verrines, and petits gâteaux “Bachour style.” With his innovative ways of preparing classical French pastry techniques, students will learn how Chef Bachour makes his famous “glaçage miroir” or mirror glaze, “gelée” or jelly, chocolate decorations, tart crusts, “glace” or ice cream, sorbet, “entremets” or multi-layered mousse cakes using state-of-the-art modern moulds, deconstructed desserts, and more.
Take advantage of this 3-day hands-on master class. You will learn the latest techniques, decorations, dessert concepts, experience unique flavors, and various recipes on banquet style desserts.
All 16 students will receive Chef Bachour’s exclusive collection of recipes prepared during the Master Class.
Note: These classes are for students with pastry proficiency in the Intermediate level with a hands-on experience on French pastry techniques. However, bakers/pastry enthusiasts with basic hands-on experience in pastry making are welcome.
- Class dates September 4-6, 2017
- Class starts at 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily
- This class is for students in the Intermediate level, however, Basic hands-on experience in pastry making is welcomed as well
- All equipment and ingredients are provided
- Wear comfortable clothes (preferably chef jacket), especially closed-toe (chef) shoes
- Class is for maximum of 16 students only
- Chef Bachour’s exclusive collection of Recipes (booklet)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Souvenir ID
- Souvenir Bachour in Manila T-shirt
- Take home goodies from the class
- You get a FREE signed copy of Chef Antonio’s new book, Bachour Chocolate!