VENUE: The Gastronomie Group pop-up kitchen @ The Showroom, Greenfield District, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
(SUNDAY) 10 September 2017
For the less experienced baker or pastry enthusiasts, attendees will have the privilege to witness firsthand the way Chef Bachour prepares his famous pastries from preparation, to baking, to finishing of each entremets, tarts, verrines, chocolate bonbons, and more.
This is your chance to learn from a master of pastry, take advantage of this demonstration master class. Step-by-step, Chef Bachour will explain and demonstrate the techniques needed to prepare each component of his recipes. You will learn the latest techniques, decorations, dessert concepts, experience unique flavors, and various recipes on modern French-inspired pastries.
All attendees will receive Chef Bachour’s exclusive collection of recipes prepared during the Demo Class.
NOTE: There are no seating nos. at the Demo Class. Seats are on a “first come, first served” basis. Please come early so you may have the chance to choose the best seat for the entire day.
- Class date September 10, 2017
- Class starts at 8am – 4pm (8 hours)
- This class is acceptable for students with pastry proficiency in the Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert levels
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Class is for limited no. of students only
- Demo Class is setup on an elevated stage with projectors, theater-style seating
- Chef Bachour’s exclusive collection of Recipes (booklet)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Souvenir ID
- Souvenir Bachour in Manila T-shirt
- Loot bag
- Take home goodies from the class